favorite things...
Dancing... this is Bella's favorite activity, it's amazing how fast she transforms from a fussy trouble-making toddler, to a carefree cheerful ballerina in seconds once I turn some music on! It never fails to lift my spirits when I take time to get lost in the moment and join her. Won't it be a sight when Landry can toddle around with us?!

Balls... Landry loves to play catch with any ball he can find, but the ball pictured here is his favorite. Nate taught him this simple tossing game and now his face

lights up when you sit down to play with him and his ball.
Library... one of my favorite things because you can check out as many books as you want for free! We just brought home a stroller load today- I forgot my big book bag, so I pulled Landry out of his umbrella stroller and filled it up with books (it's amazing how much you can fit in the seat of it!) Anyhow, we were quite a sight leaving the library, Bella helping me push a stroller full of books with Landry on my hip. She is most excited about her new ballerina books we found, and I am excited to have some fun books on tape to listen to with her.
Cowboys... daddy's favorite- need I say more? this helmet has been nate's since he was a kid.
...what's your favorite thing?


3 Comments:
Josh - Loves to chew...on anything. He also loves to turn the pages to books and pretend to drink water from mom's water bottle. He opens his mouth really wide.
Mel - Loves Hill Country Fair's Hi-Fiber/Low-Carbs bagels. I know, it's weird. I got hooked on them while I was pregnant with Josh and on the diabetic diet. Yummeroony.
Brian - Loves to listen to Josh giggle and to see Josh smile when he gets home from work.
What about you Sarah? You covered everyone else.
you know it makes me so incredibly happy to know that bella's favorite thing is dancing since well, that's mine too. :) i can't wait to spend more time with bella the dancing queen! i sure wish i could be closer!
i'm just going to have to at least become an avid blogger again to stay current. :)
well I guess mine was the library... see post... but my absolute favorite thing is to have time to read my books (whatever they might be at the moment, usually have a few going at a time...), in the quiet, with a cup of coffee in the am or a tall glass of chocolate milk in the pm!
Post a Comment
<< Home