here we are...
We made it! We are finally here in Castle Rock, Colorado. We arrived at 4am this morning and Nate and I managed to get a little sleep before the kids woke up for the day around 8am. There is much to tell about our trip, but I am going to get some sleep first (while the house is quiet!)and post an actual update tomorrow... just wanted to get the word out. We really appreciate everyone's prayers for our travelling. We felt God's protection and mercy on us the whole way.
more coming soon...

4 Comments:
Hey guys! Is it weird to kinda miss you now that you're in Colorado, even though we're thousands of miles farther away? I think so. But we're happy for you! Enjoy that outlet mall.
Yeah! I was wondering where you were. Hope the kids nap well so you can catch up on your sleep!
Thanks for letting us know you're there safe! We've been praying and will continue to do so. How's Bella's head?
Thanks for the update! I'm glad you guys made it safely! We're looking forward to hearing all about your adventures... enjoy the weather! We're praying and thinking of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home