God uses craigslist too
This is so fun... it's amazing to see the little ways God chooses to bless us.
Here's a quick summary of the latest answer to our prayers--
Hmmm... we really need a new computer desk when we move.
Look on IKEA's website for a good deal
Admire a white desk with hutch
Landry wakes up from nap, stop searching
After kids are asleep that night, resume search
Miracle #1:
Find ad for white computer desk with hutch FREE on Denver craiglist
Notice same ad also has other valuable items for FREE
Read it a second time to make sure I'm not dreaming
Frantically reply to sale hoping I'm not to late
No response
3 days later, can't get it out of my head
On a whim, email sale again to ask if it's all been taken?
Miracle #2:
Sale responds: you can pick it all up today!
Miracle #3:
Drive to seller's house to not only find a desk & hutch but a matching wooden swivel chair to match, and a nice TV with built in VCR, and a wooden cabinet in good condition, and a nice coffee table, and a working LiteBrite for the kids to boot! All FREE!
Miracle #4:
It all fits in the back of the cruiser and car top carrier!

2 Comments:
That's pretty awesome! Yay GOD and go craigslist! ;o) I have to say, I'm quite a fan myself.
God is so good! That's such a cool little story. I miss craigslist...
Post a Comment
<< Home