our little threesome
Here's our little birthday girl... just turned one last week...
I'll post more pictures of her and her birthday party soon.
I'll post more pictures of her and her birthday party soon.

Two pals.Just about everyday they play with Landry's cars and pretend to be Lightening McQueen and Sally. If they aren't playing with the cars, Bella gets Landry to play Peter Pan and Wendy. In both of these scenarios, Bella prefers to be the male role because it's the main character and she loves being the star. It's tough when Landry doesn't go along with her ideas sometimes... but for the most part they really enjoy playing, pretending, and just being together. Lately, everyday when daddy comes home they love to play "monster" or "bear" with him chasing them around the house making the appropriate noises and the rest of the time he figures out a way to make the game work while he is lying on the ground (trying to snooze).
Some days when Violet is just wearing her onesie, we slip on a little tutu and have fun watching her play around the house in her girly attire. Here she is in her little house, which she loves to go in and out of and check the mailbox. I know everyone says this about their tiny walking tots, but she REALLY is "into everything" these days! Finding every stool to climb on, plug to yank on, and trash can to explore.... it's endless and we are always amazed at the new ways she finds to get into trouble or narrowly escape it.

2 Comments:
So cute- I can't believe Violet is already one! We found out we're having another boy last Friday. I'll have to call and catch up soon!
Love, Robin
Oh - we miss you guys sooo much. I hope we can get together soon. How much fun is your house full of kids!
Love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home