back in Cowboy Country
Has it really been 2 months since I have posted anything? ... crazy... life has been extremely unpredictable lately.
So here's a brief recap of the last two months:
After much prayer and contemplation we decided to move back to Texas this summer and we both have a lot of peace about our decision.
God provided a wonderful house for us to rent in Dallas near Nate's parents, and we have been busy getting settled among other things.
Nate's mom found out at the end of May that her brain tumor is malignant with a very aggressive type of cancer. (I try to send out email updates regularly on her progress, let me know if you would like to know more details or receive these emails)
The day after we arrived in Dallas, Nate interviewed and accepted the Elementary PE position at the elementary school around the corner from his parents house. Perfect timing. Perfect location.
The kids are really enjoying all the space we have in our new house, and love to walk to Grandma and Grandpa's house (after we apply plenty of bug repellent)!
Hmmm.... I think that's all for now...
here's some photos of the kids playing football in our old Colorado house.




Even Violet wanted to sport the blue and silver!

2 Comments:
Oh - we miss you guys so much.
Kate always wants to know if her cousins are going to be at church or if they are coming to the park with us. :(
Hi Sarah,
How long will you be in Dallas?
We are moving there in November!
I don't have your e-mail anymore.
Mine is ivybarnes@gmail.com. I'd love to know if you will be in the Dallas area then.
Ivy
Post a Comment
<< Home