Monday, February 06, 2006

tagged...

well,
  • josh aka, landry's really cute fellow-blue-eyed friend, tagged me... so here goes...

    Four jobs I've had:
    1. Lifeguard at Wet & Wild (#1perk:access to their sand v-ball courts, my secret dream in high school was to be a pro beach v-ball player! seriously! #2perk:glorious tan)
    2. GapKids (#1perk: store discount!)
    3. Kanakuk summer camp counselor (#1perk: got paid to play all summer)
    4. Toddler Montessori teacher (#1perk: got paid to play every day!)

    Four Movies I can watch over and over:
    1. Little Women
    2. Life is Beautiful
    3. Pride & Prejudice (both versions)
    4. anything with Cary Grant!

    Four places I've lived:
    1. Dallas metroplex (#1 perk: met my husband)
    2. Arkadelphia, Arkansas
    3. Park City, Utah (#1 perk: ski slopes!)
    4. Austin, Texas

    Four TV Shows that I Love:
    1. well, don't really have a tv-except a small one for Bella to watch occasional vidoes
    2. we do have the Seinfeld dvd's Seasons 1&2!
    3. we also borrowed my sister's Little House on the Prairie: Season 1

    Four places I've vacationed:
    1. Galveston beach (numerous times with family)
    2. Washington D.C. & New York (on the same trip)
    3. Vancouver, British Columbia (honeymoon)
    4. camped along the west coast on HWY 1 from LA to Portland (best vacation ever!)

    Four of my favorite dishes:
    1. Lasagne
    2. Wally's Chicken Salad
    3. Chipotle burrito w/black beans, rice, guac, sour cream- yummy!
    4. Homemade pizza (jen's recipe)

    Four sites I visit daily:

  • mommylife


  • treadmarks


  • babyjoshblog


  • annie crawford

  • Notice sidebar links...

    Four places I would rather be right now:
    1. snowboarding in Utah (ahh the freedom)
    2. Italy, biking through the countryside with my little family in tow!
    3. Germany visiting the Torres fam
    4. Mexico? (never been)

    Four bloggers I'm tagging:

  • annie crawford


  • pepper partner


  • little red

  • I only know 3!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home