Keep Smiling...
...something my great-grandmother, Francis Love, always liked to say.
Boy, we have had one of "those" days...
potty-training with more accidents than successes (one of those accidents being a lovely #2),
muffin batch burnt,
runninng frantically to the post office before it closes at 4:30 in a car without air, trying to coax my toddler out the door while she ponders which shoes she should wear?
dinner served too late,
another accident (this time in an upholstered chair- yikes!)
ya know, one of those... my list could go on, but so could yours I'm sure!
So I decided to search for some photos that would remind me how much it is "all worth it", especially at the end of the day when I realize how different those moments of crazy stress can be if I remember to "keep smiling". I know it's kinda sappy and cliche-ish, but it's really true. If my great-grandmother can say it when she's past 90, there must be something there!
So here they are, with those toothy grins I can't get enough of, two of my reasons to keep smiling...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home