Saturday, June 03, 2006

June Garden

well, tomatoes are turning red finally, handful of green beans ready to pick every other day, cucumbers are producing out of control, peppers are steadily poppin' out... such fun to watch the vegetables come alive!

But also very sad that all the squash plants are looking so pathetic - I have almost lost all hope of fresh zuchinni and yummy yellow squash. I'm pretty sure it's too late & hot to dig them up and start over.

I won't be home to tend the garden next week, so it's up to Nate & george to keep everything thriving! (except the squash, I'm afraid)

I am taking the kids to Florida for a week to visit my very good friend and spend a week here for FREE! I won 7 free nights at this incredible place when I attended the Above Rubies conference. Sometimes God surprises us in very fun ways :) I am really looking forward to our little get-away! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home