Sunday, November 11, 2007

God has a red backpack

didn't you know?

Well, I am tucking little Miss into bed and as I am singing "Oh Lord you're beautiful..." to her (she always asks us to sing her a song before we say goodnight) she looks at me and asks,
"Mommy, what does God look like?"

I used my typical response when I'm not sure what to say...
"What do you think he looks like?"
and then I add, "I don't know because I have never seen Him before."

She promptly replies, "I have seen Him."

"Oh, really... what does he look like?"

"He was wearing yellow, yellow clothes and yellow shoes and a red hat and a red backpack. Inside His backpack were jewels, and cupcakes... and a cake, and kittens, and a dog... it was a big backpack. He was going to His God-friends party."

2 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Too cute!!

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Swing Kid Mommy said...

Nancy stole my comment - that's what I was going to say.

It does make me curious, however if our children can actually see God or angels? I wonder . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home