Big Girl
here' s the latest from our little star...
she is now eating any kind of finger foods I can think of to giver her- miss independent will not accept anything from a spoon! So here she is eating banana. I gave her some small chunks along with some soft carrots, but she prefers to grab the other half of the uncut banana and gnaw on the bigger half. So she makes a lovely gooey mess as only a baby can!



She loves the Christmas tree, which reminds me--
I haven't yet told you all the crazy Christmas tree escapade of Colorado tree farms!
We sure missed Elgin this year... I'll tell you why in a later post :)
I haven't yet told you all the crazy Christmas tree escapade of Colorado tree farms!
We sure missed Elgin this year... I'll tell you why in a later post :)


1 Comments:
Violet is so big and such a babe! I can not wait to see her again and see how much she's changed!
Post a Comment
<< Home