Thursday, August 07, 2008

Grandma comes to visit!


Violet was happy to show Grandma her new skills... feeding herself in a big girl chair... she gladly said goodbye to her high chair last week :)





Grandma picked out this pretty pink hat to wear after her surgery
because she knew the girls would like it!

Bella had put on her princess dress to do some dancing for Grandma.





Landry joined in on the dancing too and even sat still for a few brief seconds to take a picture with the girls.





and he's off again...
see Violet in the background? still happily chewing her dinner...

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well. I'm sorry I haven't called or e-mailed lately. I think of you guys often and miss seeing you. I can't wait till you move back ;) Love you, Joyel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home