What will she think of next?
So much to do, so little time...
Bella's top ten activities include:
1. Dressing like a princess whenever possible, skirts and dresses are everyday attire. Sundays are extra special because we get to wear our very nicest dresses and tights!
2. Dancing like a princess whenever possible, hmmm... do we suspect an obsession?
3. Swinging in the backyard, she can now swing herself on the "see-saw" swing! see photo
4. Creates all sorts of fun things with playdough. This is her latest favorite activity. Her most frequent creation is brownies, imagine that!?
5. Takes very good care of her baby dolls, feeds them, reads to them, puts them down for nap, pushes them in her doll stroller, puts playdough in their mouth and lets it dry so mommy gets to scrape it out the next day with a sharp tool :)
6. Loves to wear apron, stand on her stool and help mommy in the kitchen. She is a very good helper and can pour & stir with little guidance. Her favorite part, of course, is licking the mixer things when we are finished (see photo) ... loves to share one with daddy.
7. Enjoys playing with her little brother and is usually very sweet with him. They like to play together with the little kitchen in their room. She will make him "food" and he will take it and throw it on the floor. Her newest nickname for him is "little chubby"... can't imagine what made her choose that description!
8. Bella's latest humdingers:
"Look mama, Landry is having so much fun."
"Oh, that's a pretty good job mama." (after I made a playdough creation for her)
"After I eat my cereal, I will eat a brownie for breakfast... isn't that a good idea mama?"
9. Did I mention dancing like a princess? She is also learning a tiny bit of gymnastics thanks to a few library books, and rolls a super somersault! (sp?)
10. She wouldn't be a two-year-old if her ultimate favorite thing wasn't, "I do it by myself". Thanks to this God-given drive for independence, she has mastered putting on & taking off tops, shoes, skirts and a watch. She can take off and still learning to put on pants, socks, coats, & tights. Oh did I mention she can also take off her diaper, unfortunately once at the wrong time with the diaper a little full of... oh yes, you got it.

1 Comments:
I hope one day Kate can enjoy all those fun girly things her cousin does. Bella is such a creative, girly girl! And beautiful too, just like her mom! We love you Bella!
Post a Comment
<< Home