early morning fun

never thought those words belonged togehter until bella & landry came into my world. I am so not a morning person, and it is an answer to prayer that I was able to put aside my usual "grumpies" and have fun this morning even though my sleep was cut much shorter than expected. With two early risers today, we had time to play a little before breakfast. So bella got her dancing ribbon and we turned up the music. Landry really loves to watch this ribbon twirl around the room, he raised his arms in the air and waved them around (I think it's his beginning attempts to dance or something- very funny)
What a sweet moment we had listening to Sara Groves sing "He's Always Been Faithful", from her Conversations album. The song begins with this...
"Morning by morning I wake up to find the power and comfort of God's hand in mine. Season by season I watch Him amazed, in awe of the mystery of His perfect ways...
You can listen to it on www.saragroves.com
haven't figured out the linky-de-lu's yet!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home