Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pumpkins

I know October is over and I am so "last month" with these pumpkin photos but I just have to post it anyway. I can hardly believe Thanksgiving is next week!

So here's a little about our October happenings...

Well, I carved pumpkins this Halloween for the first time ever! It was quite a mess, but Bella and I had a grand time. She wasn't too excited about helping me scrape out the insides, but she really liked the face we carved and painting it all was her favorite part. Later that afternoon she went to Awanas dressed as a cheetah for Halloween. She especially enjoyed having whiskers painted on her cheeks.


Bella painting her tiny pumpkin she picked out at the pumpkin patch with Benjamin


Cheetah showing her claws while curious little brother watches


Two silly kids pose beside two messy pumpkins lit up for the holiday


I thought I would try something different and carve their handprints in the larger pumpkin, but after my not too successful carving of Bella's handprint we just let Landry paint his hand and stamp the pumpkin blue. I think next year I will find some actual pumpkin carving tools to make the job much easier :)

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, so cute. What fun adventures they are having. I am saving these pics for the daily slide show for Kate. She will love seeing them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home