Big girl panties & Big boy words
Some things you just can't imagine your kids ever learning until it actually happens...
Bella is now in big girl panties all day every day! Hooray! Hooray! Oh my, what an adventure it has been. I am so so so glad to be on the other side of it :) We had many days when we both wanted to give up and somes days we did! She is such a big girl now and seems so much more grown up to be wearing panties all day.
Twice now, she has let me know that she has decided she wants the baby inside my tummy to be a girl. And she likes to talk about what we will name her/him. So far, her most consistent choice is Adeline. Other times, I am not sure how to repeat the names she comes up with.
Landry has now decided to repeat things we say to him, when he is in the right mood of course (as every toddler knows). Wednesday evening during bathtime, he was waiting for his sister to get in the tub with him... so I said, "Landry, say Bella" and in the middle of a huge grin he said, "Baylla" So cute! We repeated this exchange about 3 times and every time I couldn't believe how well he was saying his ll's. Last night we read a book about babies and as he pointed to one them, I said "baby" and he repeated it almost perfectly.
One of his favorite things still to do when he sees a sweet picutre in a book of an animal or baby, he will lean towards the page and put his cheek on it, as if to hug it. He is always our charming little fellow, so affectionate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home