Wednesday, May 23, 2007

some tidbits...

Okay, I cannot wait to figure out how to upload my pictures so I can post them! We have some fun photos of the wee ones to share :)
For now I will just share what's been going on since moving to Colorado...

We are finally getting settled into our new 'summer home' as we call it. The kids each have their own room- woohoo! Okay, Violet is actually just in our closet but it's big enough to be consisered a 'room'. They absolutely love the basement which is full of toys, a medium size basketball goal and even a blow-up jumping castle. Very fun! We are so blessed to have such a kid-friendly house to live in. Thanks Chambers!

There is a nice park nearby we can walk to and a big park 3 minutes away in the car... we met our first friends at the big park last Saturday. Bella met a little 3 yr. old girl, Cassie, and Nate & I got to know her parents as well. We exchanged phone numbers to get the girls together to play again.

We've had some family come visit too. Baby K came Saturday to play with us and when she first saw Landry she gave him a sweet hug which he returned :) Then my aunt & uncle's family from Ft. Collins came over on Sunday and met baby Violet for the first time. They even watched all 3 kids for us while I drove Nate to catch his shuttle to the airport that evening.

Nate had to go back to Austin to finish his last week at school... he will return this Sunday.

Monday we went to see my younger sister and the boys who were staying at baby K's house while they visited Colorado for a week. I will share some cute photos we took as soon as I am able! B & L loved played with their cousins and baby V enjoyed all the action while reclining in a high chair during dinnertime.

We have made one trip to the grocery store (mourning the loss of HEB) and two trips to the library (which is very nice, and we got a card with our temporary address! Yipee!), and one trip to the Walmart Supercenter (always tough on the bank), 4 trips to various parks, and one trip to the local post office.

Oh yea, and it snowed today right before the tots went to bed! May 23rd- go figure? B&L were so thrilled to see snow, jumping up and down on the balcony watching the flakes fall.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Blogger cheryl said...

So great to hear all is going well. Can't wait to see pics.
SNOW!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home