reasons to be thankful
our crazy girl
so sad I am not keeping up with my blog posts lately...
There is plenty happening around here to blog about, just not much time to record it!
My parents are moving one block behind us tomorrow... so now we will be within walking distance to both sets of grandparents- hallelujah!!!
Bella started homeschool this fall for her kindergarten year and we have officialy completed 7 days of school so far! (I only know this because we are doing a daily 100 chart to track our first 100 school days)
Nate is coaching a 4th/5th combined elementary basketball team, which is pretty hilarious and we (me and 3 kids) are going to the gym in a few minutes to catch the last part of practice and give daddy big hugs.
We found a wonderful hospice care company to help with Janice's treatment & care at home which has provided a big relief and much support for Leonard and all of us.
Bella & Landry will start going to Awana on Wednesday nights, beginning tonight... at a church very nearby (3 blocks away).
If you would have told me it was possible to have so many places/ resources/ family within a 1 mile radius of our new home in Dallas I would have never believed it. It is really unheard of in this city!

2 Comments:
Thanks for the update! So great to see your sweet little fam! We miss you guys.
Hey there! I'm glad to see that you all are doing so well in Dallas. I miss you, but it is plain to see God has you there (for now) Can't wait till you move back to Colorado ;) Love you, Joyel
Post a Comment
<< Home