Our little Violet Grace turning 2!
dancing around after her face was painted,
waiting for her guests to arrive...
waiting for her guests to arrive...

her "thumbelina" fairy cake that was actually
an accident with a happy ending
an accident with a happy ending

this is her demonstrating "2" when I ask her to
show me how old she is
show me how old she is

4 little fairies
I did face painting for the girls and they all wanted
a fairy on their cheek
I did face painting for the girls and they all wanted
a fairy on their cheek

almost finished and look how clean she still is!
wow- she just might be growing up :(
wow- she just might be growing up :(

2 peas in a pod...
landry with a mouthful of sweethearts trying to smile
landry with a mouthful of sweethearts trying to smile

violet snuggles with Grandma and her new puppy she got for her birthday

bella and violet sorting out Vi's new hair accessories
and turning the headbands into necklaces and crowns of course!
This is the ballerina dress Nanna found for the birthday girl...
as soon as Violet opened it,
her face lit up and she started taking off her other
skirt to put this dress on.
This is the ballerina dress Nanna found for the birthday girl...
as soon as Violet opened it,
her face lit up and she started taking off her other
skirt to put this dress on.

little doll

We can't believe you are already two! I still remember your sweet chubby newborn face asleep next to me on our bed, you just looked like an angel so peaceful and perfect sleeping there... I didn't even mind losing sleep as I stared at you in amazement wondering how we were blessed with such a perfect little gift! You have brought so much joy, laughter and sunshine to our family and I am thankful & humbled beyond words to be your mommy.

2 Comments:
Happy birthday Violet! What a fun party! :o)
Looks like a perfect princess party! I love the cake and the face painting looks great! So sad we missed it. We will just have to celebrate next time we see you.
Post a Comment
<< Home