Thursday, August 24, 2006

all aboard...



Bella decided to take a train ride to Caterina's house this afternoon. (We are reading a book titled: Caterina the clever farm girl) So she arranged her chairs and got some special stuffed animals tucked in their seats, even her enormous elephant Nellie found a spot on the train. Once Landry got up from his nap, Bella made a spot for him too. He was still drowsy from naptime, so he actually sat still for about 3 minutes in the train- a personal record for our little man without food involved.

Such a classic little kid imaginary play moment, wouldn't it be fun to be 3 again?! Well, for a few hours anyway :) Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:52 PM, Blogger cheryl said...

Super cute! Love it! ;o) I totally remember doing stuff like this when I was little. I know it won't be long before Mallory's getting in to this sort of thing too. So fun!

 
At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So precious. I can't wait til Kate is sitting in the middle chair instad of elephant...she will be imitating everything Bella does!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home