Decking the halls

Reminds me of my favorite little Christmas book by Mercer Mayer,
when little critter says,
"I wanted to put the star on top of our tree all by myself... so dad helped."
when little critter says,
"I wanted to put the star on top of our tree all by myself... so dad helped."

our proud little decoraters sit in front of the tree for a picture, when all of a sudden Bella picks up her phone to call Aunt Christy and tell her all about the tree.

Oh how the kids love the reindeer in our front yard, the first few nights after they were set up, Bella wanted to go sing them a Christmas carol and tell them goodnight each evening. She even gave them names... Bambi and Bambi's daddy.


Joy to the world, from our home to yours :)

2 Comments:
So precious. I love the tree topping one, and how funny about the deer. :o) Sweet memories.
Oh my goodness how cute they are! Landry looks so big sitting next to Bella under the Christmas tree. He's not the baby anymore.
I can't believe Bella sings to the deer & tells them goodnight. Of course she has names for them too....Bambi's daddy - how funny!
Post a Comment
<< Home