Thursday, May 31, 2007

texas kids

My technically talented husband just gave me access to all our photos on an external hardrive here on our friend's computer, so I am going to back up and post some photos from earlier this month before we left Texas. Get ready... I will be putting tons of pictures in the next few posts to catch up with everything we've been doing! I know the grandparents will appreciate it, sorry if it bores the rest of you :)



Violet Grace looking especially sweet lounging on the couch...
taken (May 10th, few days before we left Texas)




why is mom & dad's bed one of the
most fun places for kids to be?
here are all 3 letting mom take photos of
smiley grins in between packing for CO...

we love to pose with our new giant CareBear given to us by the Thompson's!

love those baby cheeks... taken May 12th at the Crawfish boil

somebody is 'fat & happy'... taken on Mother's Day 07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home