the big 3-0!!!
What a beautiful day to celebrate a birthday! The kids and I had so much fun this morning playing at the Little House (Wildflower Center). Then daddy came home for lunch and we enjoyed the sunshine while swinging in our hammock. What precious blessings these two lovey-doveys are to me. I am so thankful that I get to spend my birthday and everyday with my little ones... They brighten our lives in their own unique way as they illuminate the heavenly love coming down from the Father. His birthday gift to me everyday is my children, and I am eternally grateful, honored, humbled, amazed... blessed beyond words.
One of my favorite scriptures is James 1:17, but I never looked closely at the following verse...
James 1:17-18 "Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows. He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all He created."
May His truth continually give us new life and set us free.

1 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Sarah... welcome to life in the thirties. Can you believe we are that old?
So glad your babies make you so happy... I can't imagine life without our little guys.
Miss you and love you, Robin
Post a Comment
<< Home