Saturday, August 26, 2006

never say never!




just made my first cloth diaper order! whew! so many decisions, I think my head may stop spinning soon... I have been evaluating our options for over a week now and finally placed the order.

I loved all the great info and descriptions on this site
and found the diapers for us on this site

We decided to go with a pocket diaper (bumGenuis!) which are just like a disposable, all-in-one diaper like Fuzzi Buns, but they also grow with baby- so one size fits all! We'll see :)

A year ago, I would have never thought I'd be interested in cloth diapers at all! In fact I always thought, "Disposable diapers are one thing we couldn't live without, they are so worth the extra cost! Those cloth diaper moms are some type of fanatics"

Now, here I am excited for my package to come, so I can start using these cozy soft cloth diapers! Hah!

I was mostly intimidated by the "traditional" pre-fold diapers and safety pins, seemed to be such a hassle and mess... but there are so many different options now with all kinds of diapers for just about every personality/lifestyle!

I'll let you know if I do in fact become a true cloth diaper fanatic :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home