Saturday, January 06, 2007

Apron Power!

I have entered the photo below in an "Apron Power" contest on mommylife.net
Check it out and let me know if you decide to participate too!

My sister made Bella and I these sweet matching aprons
as a Christmas gift. She knows how much Bella loves to help me in the
kitchen. Anytime she sees me working at the counter she runs to get
her stool and asks to help.

In this photo she is showing off
the tiny cookies she made in her new "Easy Bake oven".
I have such fond memories of baking goodies with my sisters when I was a child
using our old "Easy bake oven", so I bought this one for my 'little helper'
this year for Christmas.


TaDa! I made my very own bite size cookie!



Later that afternoon she decides to make more cookies and also some spaghetti with her playdough. Yum!
My sister made this apron big for her so she can use it for a long time...
so I love the way the bow ties in the back with a long sash.
The very next morning after she opened her apron,
it was the first thing she wanted to put on when she was getting dressed.

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer R. said...

Sarah - you should totally win this contest! You are absoulutely the most beautiful mom and mom-to-be ever!

love you, jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home